Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 10, 2011

Stepping into the world of HD-gaming, part 2

A few of you might have seen my first post about this. If not, you can always read it now :)

As I mentioned earlier, I have finally become a part of the world of HD-gaming. I bought a ps3 and it arrived today, got my TV yesterday and I wanted to share my experience so far.

The TV I got is a Sony Bravia KDL-32EX500. Some might say its small, but I have a really small apartment and I am also using it as a computer screen. The first thing I did when I got my TV was hooking it up to my computer (which was turned off) with an HDMI-cable. I thought I was gonna have to go into settings etc to make it work, but when I started my computer it instantly recognized my TV and I could without any problems just unplug my old screen and done! I now have a 32" Full-HD LCD screen as well as a TV. I was really surprised how smooth the installation went. That wasn't the best part though.

A TV has many scene settings, one for games, one for movies etc, and I thought it was gonna be a bitch to change every time I wanted to watch a movie. But the TV does that for me apparently. I was amazed by that too. It automatically switches between "scenes" whenever it detects that I am starting a movie etc. Awesome.

Then today I got my ps3. FINALLY. I've been waiting for so long. I just plugged it in and it worked without any troubles at all. I wanted to buy "Tumble" so I tried to go to the Playstation Store and it told me an update was required. So I said yes to when it asked me if I wanted to install the update. It went really smooth and it was no problem at all :)

Buying things from PS store was very easy and I didn't come across any problems or anything that I didn't understand. I also put the Move demo-disc into the ps3 and tried out some of the games on that disc. I really really liked the precision that move has. I loved table-tennis and Frisbee (The only ones I could try) and the 1:1 motion felt wonderful. It was really easy to calibrate the controller and I didn't feel like it was an annoying thing to do.

Overall, I feel really good because of the quality of what I purchased. To invest about $1500 (electronics are more expensive here in Sweden :P) is a huge step for me so I am really glad it all worked just fine.

Tomorrow I will most likely receive Uncharted 2 in my mail and I am really excited about that. Its gonna be great! Tumble is a challenge, although repetitive. And I gotta get Sports Champions. Then LBP 2. And GT5. And Dragon Age 2. And Sorcery. And Killzone 3. And Uncharted 3. And Elder Scrolls V. And Demon Souls. And ICO Collection. And the Last Guardian. And God of War HD collection. And God of War III. And Mass Effect 2. And Mass Effect 3. And Ratchet and Clank: All for one. *head explodes*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét